Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hi Everyone,

Half way through October, holiday time is here.

Christmas is right around the bend.
Be sure to get your holiday portraits scheduled.

Sunday, October 20, 2013 =  JAFCO 5K Run/Walk 2013@ the BB&T, A 5K Run and Walk through the BB&T Center where you finish on the upper deck to Music and festive activities!



I have a few portrait sessions booked for this month to shoot @ Miami Beach Botanical Gardens.




On October 26, besides being my daughters birthday, I will be shooting the Halloween Half Marathon on Miami Beach, my 2nd year for this run, this is a VERY entertaining run.


Check it out - Halloween Half Marathon - Miami Beach

---------------------------------

On October 27, I will be shooting IRONMAN 70.3 Miami, my 3rd year.

"City Bikes IRONMAN 70.3 Miami presented by Fit2Run, is unlike any race due to its competitors, who come from over 58 countries united by their passion for triathlon."

IRONMAN 70.3 - Miami 

--------------------------------

November is filling up - events that are booked... 

FONFEST ~ Portraits

Also, I just was book by some BIG folks for the...
The 8th Annual IPF/NAPF North American Regional Bench Press Championships North American Regional Bench Press Championships that will take place at the Deauville Beach Resort in Miami, Florida, USA the weekend of November 22-24, 2013. I am pumped to get on this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment