Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hi,

Today was a long one, I was shooting the runners @ the IRONMAN® 70.3 Miami.

The 1st runner came by my location at 9:50am and 5239 images later around 3:15pm.. I was finished.

The weather was great, finally the humidity got down to about 65%! Which, is GREAT for Miami. The temperature high was in the low 80's..


An Ironman Triathlon is one of a series of long-distance triathlon races organized by the World Triathlon Corporation consisting of a 2.4-mile swim, a 112-mile bicycle ride and a marathon 26.2-mile run, raced in that order and without a break. Wikipedia








While, I waited for the runners to pass and since I was right next to the Freedom Tower, I put the iphone to work. Here are a couple of images that I captured.



                                      The Freedom Tower is located in downtown Miami.

The Freedom Tower was designed by George A Fuller, Schultze, & Weaver. It was constructed in 1925 and was originally The Miami News building. Modeled after the bell tower of the Cathedral of Seville, the building has a rich, ornamental façade, a deep history for the community, and is one of Florida's most distinctive historic buildings.
..

No comments:

Post a Comment