Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hi,

Well, it's a BIG weekend for runners & IRONMEN athletes.

Both the Halloween Half Marathon & Ironman 70.3 Miami are this weekend.

This is my 3rd year shooting the Halloween Half Marathon & my 4th year shooting the IRONMAN 70.3.

Saturday on Miami Beach, The Halloween Half is a unique experience for the runners.
Since, I have been watching AMC's  series The Walking Dead, on NetFlix, this will be a fun morning. I am sure there will be a lot of runners in the Walking Dead spirit..

Here are some images that I shot from last years Halloween Half...







                                                                                 

                  Happy Halloween from StandBack Images..




Sunday, "City Bikes IRONMAN 70.3 Miami presented by Fit2Run, is unlike any race due to its competitors, who come from over 58 countries united by their passion for triathlon."



Come on out to check out the action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment