Friday, October 4, 2013

Running in South Florida

Hello, from StandBack Images.. 

My name is David, I am a freelance photographer & owner of StandBack Images. 

This is a new start for me, posting the events that I photograph.. I have been shooting for 6 years as a freelance photographer and shoot a lot of running races & events.

Right now it seems that I have a 5K to shoot every weekend. The 5K = 5000 meters (approximately 3.1 mi or 16,404 ft) is a very popular running distance. Each year the races are getting more & more runners. And, just about every organization is jumping in, which is great. More FUN & work.

Here are a few shots from the past month! 
Burger King Fun Run & MCH5K .. Congrats to ALL the runners!





                                                   2013 BK Foundation 5K



No comments:

Post a Comment