Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hi,

It was a long week with Art Basel in town.. I took the week off from shooting and drove for BMW. They are a sponsor for Art Basel. Met a lot of very interesting folks..

My main car was a white 750li pictured down below. Which is very cool. Trust me it had everything!! But the most innovated car I have ever driven, was definitely the BMW i3. An ALL ELECTRIC car. It will hit the market in February 2014. Very very quick! No oil or transmission to deal with.

http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Vehicles/2014/7/750LiSedan/Default.aspx?from=/Standard/Content/Vehicles/2014/7/750LiSedanRD.aspx&return=/Standard/Content/Vehicles/2014/7/750LiSedanRD.aspx


http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/vehicles/2014/bmwi/default.aspx

Last weekend I shot the 2013 Palm Beaches Marathon & Run Fest. My first time shooting this one. I had a really nice spot for my location. There were about 7 course photographers in all. Here are a couple of images.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Saturday, December 14, 2013, I will be shooting the YMCA Jingle Bell Run 2013, another first for me.

Location:
Homestead Baptist Hospital
975 Baptist Way
Homestead, Florida 33033

Start Time: 5:00 PM
Description: A 5K point to point race through the tree lined
streets of Homestead!
 Beneficiaries: Homestead YMCA's Financial Assistance Program

 Yo Ho Ho...

No comments:

Post a Comment